Various laws and regulations protect you and your personal information, and we are dedicated to upholding these regulations, protecting your privacy, and keeping your information safe. This policy fully explains how cha-no-wa.com and its parent (collectively, “cha-no-wa”, “the site”, “we”, or “us”) collects, uses, and discloses your personal information when you visit or make a purchase from ezboxjp.com because we want you to be completely aware.
When you visit our Site, a cookie is a little file of information that is downloaded to your computer or other device. In addition to functional cookies, we also utilize performance cookies, advertising cookies, social media cookies, and content cookies. By enabling the website to remember your actions and preferences, cookies improve your surfing experience (such as login and region selection). This means that each time you visit the website or navigate between pages, you won’t need to enter this information again. Cookies also reveal information about how visitors use the website, such as whether they are returning visitors or first-timers.
In order to process your purchases, we may collect certain data and/or personal information about your device, how you use the site, and your interactions with it. We obtain this information from you when you use the cha-no-wa Services, such as when you visit our website, make a purchase, or subscribe to our mailing list. If you get in touch with us for customer service, we might additionally gather more information.
To give you a quick, valuable, and personalized experience is one of our aims while collecting personal information from you (such as to process and ship your orders, respond to customer service requests, analyze and improve the our services, and to conduct marketing). If you sign up for email, we’ll send you a set number of limited-time emails about a range of subjects, including new goods, limited-time deals, and promotional offers.
Any information you disclose about yourself in a public open forum, such as a social network, a forum, or an open group, whether it be personal or not, is probably public knowledge. The public or other users may have access to the data you submit using these services.
Children are not permitted to purchase any items from cha-no-wa. We do, however, offer certain kid-friendly items for adults to buy. Only a parent or guardian can use our site on their behalf and with their consent if you are under the age of 18. Unless you voluntarily offer it to us, we do not knowingly collect any personal information from anybody under the age of 18 years.
When the law permits, we shall only utilize your personal information. This implies that in order to utilize your personal information, we must have one or more legal bases. Most of these will be obvious. The following list includes the most frequent legal justifications that will apply to our use of your personal data:
- When we must carry out the agreement we have made with you, which governs your relationship with us, or when we must take action to make that agreement.
- Where we must adhere to a legal requirement that is applicable to us, such as when it comes to data protection laws or regulations governing the selling of goods to customers.
- where doing so is required to protect legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, provided that your interests and rights are not superseded by those interests. The section below outlines how we utilize your personal information and provides more information on our legitimate interests.
- You’ve given your approval. However, in order to directly promote our products and services to you via electronic communication channels like email or SMS/MMS, we will need your approval. In general, we do not rely on or require your consent for most uses we make of your personal information.
We don’t deal in trading, renting, or selling people’s personal information. We don’t share your PI with anybody else unless we need to:
- Any third party you have approved.
- Service or product suppliers to our company that assist us in rendering our services and carrying out our agreements with you. For instance, companies that provide information technology services, third-party analytics providers like Google Analytics, delivery and shipping companies, and fraud protection groups.
- when instructed to do so by our auditors, lawyers, and other professional advisers, such as those you may have designated, such as our auditors.
- if we feel that disclosing the information is necessary to comply with a legal requirement or request from a governmental body.
- Another business in our group of businesses, particularly if you have ties to that division.
- If we do decide to sell all or a portion of our company, assets, or
- or restructuring, whether through a merger, reorganization, or in another manner.
We have many security measures in place to guard against the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control because we are dedicated to protecting the security of your personal information. To ensure that access and information are safeguarded, we will always strive to install best-in-class security systems across all of our networks and hardware. Our security precautions consist of:
- Take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure your personal information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- Encryption of all credit card data through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). The information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with encryption.
- Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- In order to help protect the personal information you provide to us, you: (i) should sign off and close your browser when finished using a shared computer, (ii) should not share your password or account information with others, (iii) should use a secure internet connection and web browser, (iv) should select a unique, complex, secure password, (v) should change your password frequently, and (vi) should not use the same password elsewhere. If you become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of a password, please contact us immediately using the contact information below.
We are dedicated to upholding our data protection commitments and being open and honest about how we acquire and use your personal information. In relation to the personal data we gather about you, you have the following rights, with some restrictions and exceptions:
- GDPR: If you reside in the EEA, you have the right to view the Personal Information we have on file about you, to request its portability to another service, and to request that it be updated, updated, or deleted. To exercise these rights, please get in touch with us using the information below.
- CCPA: If you live in California, you have the “Right to Know” (also known as the “Right to Access”), which also gives you the option to move your Personal Information to another provider and request that it be updated, updated, or deleted. Please get in touch with us using the details shown below if you want to exercise these rights.
- Cookies can be managed and controlled in a number of ways. Please be aware that disabling cookies may make some elements of our website inaccessible and may have a negative impact on how you use the website.
- As previously mentioned, we use Google Analytics to better understand how users interact with the site. The use of your Personal Information by Google is covered in more detail. here.
- As already indicated, we use Google Analytics to learn more about how visitors use the site. Visit this page to find out more about how Google uses your personal data.. opt-out portal.
- We do not change our data collection and usage methods when we detect a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser because there is no industry-wide consensus on how to respond to such signals.
- Links on our store may take you away from our website when you click on them. You should read the privacy policies of other websites because we are not liable for their data collection activities.
We might occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect, for instance, adjustments to our procedures or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. If we make changes to this privacy statement, we’ll update it online. Changes and clarifications will be effective right away once they are posted online. We will let you know here if we make any significant changes to this policy.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at Contact US or by mail using the details provided below: