Matcha, a finely ground green tea powder, is a popular ingredient in desserts worldwide. Cha no wa is a brand that showcases the versatility and luxury of matcha in its premium desserts. If you’re flying in or out of Japan and want to sample some of the most exquisite matcha sweets, look no further than Narita and Kansai International Airports.
Where to find Cha no wa’s matcha sweets in Japanese airports
- Narita Airport:
Luxurious Matcha Sweets from Cha no wa
- Matcha Mochi: Soft and chewy, Cha no wa’s Matcha Mochi combines the traditional Japanese rice cake with the rich flavor of Uji matcha.
- Matcha Langues De Chat: These delicate, crisp cookies are infused with matcha and pair perfectly with tea or coffee.
- Matcha Butter Cake: A moist, buttery cake that showcases the exquisite taste of Uji matcha in every bite.
- Matcha Gateau Chocolat Cake: A decadent fusion of matcha and chocolate, this cake is a true indulgence for the senses.
- Matcha Milk Confectioneries: Creamy, melt-in-your-mouth sweets that blend the earthy notes of matcha with the sweetness of milk.
- Matcha Sakuroru: A seasonal delight, these bite-sized treats feature the delicate flavor of cherry blossoms alongside matcha.
- Uji Matcha Chocolate (10 Piece Package): This luxurious combination of matcha and chocolate is a must-try for chocolate lovers.
- Uji (Hojicha) Gyokuro Roasted Tea Chocolate: Experience the sensory delight of roasted tea and matcha in a rich chocolate confection.
- Matcha Momiji Manju: A Hiroshima specialty, these maple leaf-shaped cakes are filled with matcha-flavored sweet bean paste.
Next time you’re passing through Narita or Kansai International Airports, don’t miss the opportunity to buy Cha no wa’s luxury matcha sweets. These exquisite treats showcase the best of Japanese matcha sweets, making them the perfect souvenir or gift for friends, family, or yourself.